Monday, July 31, 2006

10 Degree Change

Yesterday, I visited the <a href="http://saddleback.org/">Saddleback church</a>. I was very impressed with the church. It is not the usual church building that I have thought, instead, there were few office building like buildings, tents, and a convention center like meeting place.

The convention center like meeting place is the santuary where people worship and speaker gave message. I enjoy the message and I thought it was a good reminder.

The speaker said he did not expect a 180 degree change instantly, instead, we should try to change at least for 10 degree. It was true that it was hard for a person to change 180 degree in a short amount of time, but the 10 degree change will be very different over time when comparing to the original way of doing things.

I was glad to be there to hear about it.

No comments: